Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, January 31, 2011

Goodbye 2010. Hello 2011!!

Happy New Year!!
We had a very low key new year's eve, but with this group we don't need a lot to have a good time. We started off the night playing some drinking card game that Autum taught us which pretty much did everyone in 5 cards into the deck.. haha Not so much a good thing but no one stopped there, we had some pretty intense games of beer pong after that and needless to say Dave barely made it to midnight. I love my friends and family and I'm so excited to see what the new year brings us all!!
Me & Dave.. Love you babe!


Autie, Leash & Me

The boys giving their all at beer pong
The Beagley boys

My favorite girls

Hot Bod Todd!!

Colby with McCoy & Kanyon..

2 comments:

Burnside Family said...

ash!! i love all these pictures! but it does make me miss you even more! isaac and i decided to come to utah this weekend! we will be there thurs-sun. please tell me we can hang out...no excuses this time!!

JEFFREY AND CINTHYA said...

hahaha...i love the picture of the guy with the hollister poster up in front of him! hahaha, awesome!!