Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Christmas Time

Christmas is my favorite favorite time of year!!
One of these years I hope to make it down to Baggs for Christmas but this year my family came down a couple weeks before and we celebrated Christmas then. Growing up on Christmas morning we would wake up and open presents and my mom would always have cinnamon rolls ready when we were done. So since we couldn't all be together on Christmas this year she recreated it at my house, we woke up to the smell of cinnamon rolls. mmmm mmmmm good!! It's definitely a tradition I tend to carry on.. The week of Christmas Dave's sister Jodie came into town from California with her boys Michal and the new baby Erik. The Beagley household was very hectic that week. On Christmas morning Dave and I opened our presents for each other at our house before heading up to his parents for breakfast and presents. We barely made it through the door before Michal and Gracie were digging into anyone and everyones presents. It's so much fun having little kids around during Christmas again, they make it that much better.


Me & Lex found Santa at Walmart

Family Christmas party. Lex was there through skype

Dave's favorite present, thanks Lex


We got a computer from my parents & Waker got us a webcam

Me with Kanyon & Gracie


Gracie & Mikey playing around



Dave playing with Mikey



Alicia opening up Gracie's presents. We were more excited then she was.


Shane & Gracie.. Love it!

No comments: