Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Day In Park City

Park City is definitely one of my favorite places, it is BEAUTIFUL!!
My aunt got married at the amazing Hotel Park City, probably the best and most beautiful hotel I have EVER been to.. I LOVED IT!! The best thing was having my family come down for the weekend. I can't even explain how happy I get when they come down. I literally sit and stare out the window waiting for them to pull in the drive way..  :) Like always we had a great family funfilled weekend! Love them!!

Dave & Me in the foyer of Hotel Park City.
Lex, Walker & Me in front of the huge gorgeous fireplace
Dad & Mom at the wedding
*LOVE*
The best looking guys around!!
Mom, Lex & Me
I'm so incredibly lucky to have these girls in my life!
Yep I couldn't resist the pool, it just kept calling my name!
This place is absolutely amazingly beautiful!!

Congrats to my Aunt Marchel and her husband Tim.
 Wishing you a wonderful beginning,
 and love to last a lifetime!

No comments: