Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, April 29, 2011

HoPpY EaStEr

I'm usually pretty good at getting gifts for every holiday but this Easter I was quite the procrastinator and ended up going to the store the day before Easter and I had no idea what to get Dave so when I saw the movie Country Strong I was like that's it, he really liked the movie and had said he was going to buy it when it came out. WELL ....... We woke up on Easter Sunday to find that we both bought eachother the same movie!! haha we got a pretty good laugh out of it. We went up to the Beagley's house later that day for the guys to play their first game of basketball for the season, they have been dying to play but the weather just hasn't been cooperating. We ended Easter with a very yummy ham dinner that Alicia & Justin made. Thanks guys we had such a fun day!  

Gracie blowing bubbles that she got for Easter
Alicia & I can not stop laughing when we watch these guys play.
Alicia, Kanyon & Me
We love these guys!!


No comments: