Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 7, 2011

A SUNDAY HIKE

I'd like to say that it was a nice day for a hike but it wasn't.. It wasn't very cold but it was raining and we just kept on keeping on. And I should say that when I say hike I really mean just walking on a closed road with snow on it and let me just say it isn't that easy to walk on snow, I got a pretty good workout!! Dave kept on telling me just one more bend, just one more bend and finally after 3 more bends and not seeing any animals I decided I had had enough of hiking in the snow and rain and we turned around and went back to the nice warm, dry car!  Even though it was raining it still felt so good to be out and enjoying each other's company just the two of us. I can not wait for Spring to come so we can get out of the house and into nature for more outings!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww!! I love this... You look so cool with that backpack on!! Why didn't you ask us to come?? oh well I love ya anyways!